Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 88

Thread: Yet another Obamasiah lie...errr, misspeaking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yet another Obamasiah lie...errr, misspeaking

    Wow, you better not vote for him just becasue he didnt get the right camp name.

    The news will do anything to make a canidate look bad.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yet another Obamasiah lie...errr, misspeaking

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't debunk the theory I had that they could have had help.</div></div>

    Given the animosity toward one another that later led to the cold war and the Berlin Wall, it's hard to imagine them working hand in hand to free Auschwitz. </div></div>
    If I was going to drag up my family, I'd jot down who, what ,when ,where and how. I hate the guy we are stuck with for prez now, but electing somebody that has gone on a spree of mistakes that would fail a 4th grade class, probably wouldn't be any better. At least by now Bush has hired all of his family that want to work. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •